Andretti Indoor Karting & Games San Antonio
360 Karting and Andretti Indoor Karting & Games opened their second location in Texas. From now one San Antonio has first indoor high-speed karting track with multiple levels, elevation changes and 180° banked turns. The sprawling three-level track with multiple hairpin turns and straightaways guarantee adrenaline rush, where serious kart racers can reach speeds of up to 45 mph.
About the track
The track area of 40.000 sq. ft. is divided into Kids track, Track 1 and Track 2 surface with central pit-lane area, allowing an efficient entrance and exit for drivers. Track 1 and Track 2 can be operated separately or as Supertrack, which is classified as the longest indoor multi-level tracks in the world.
360K offers rapid track change elements, which make the repositioning of safety barrier system quick and smooth. Estimated time for the track layout change with 2 trained workers is 20-30 minutes, without using special tools.
Technical track data
- Track length: 2121 ft (647 m)
- Ground floor length: 643 ft (196 m)
- Multi-level Track length: 1479 ft (451 m)
- Track min. width: 15.7 ft (4.8 m)
- Track max. width: 26.6 ft (8.1 m)
- Estimated lap time: 60.2 s/lap
- Track Capacity: 22 go-karts (max 26 go-karts)